Monday, May 05, 2008

oh yes - it is here...

today i have finished some of the last classes of my seminary career...i find myself listening with intent so that i can glean any last bit of brilliance that might come out of a professors mouth...otherwise, i find myself with a list of to dos larger than time permits for ample completion...

senior preaching - CE - SPM - MLK - acronyms that require many hours of thinking and reflection...i am still freaked out it is coming to a close...

so my greatest hope is that the freak out won't affect the completion...blessings to all as we complete what needs are ahead of us...as i sit and stare at my room - it is going to be hard to take it all down and pack away the 9,000 books acquired in the past three years...

i truly love this place...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home