Wednesday, June 28, 2006

word on the street...

the word is: this is the time when every afternoon starts to be spent by either playing spades, going to barton springs pool, or napping...i'll choose the pool...went today and it was glorious...

this midterm self expression has not had a profound effect on my senses today...i still sat in the sun and dangled my feet into the springs...i sense that somehow this language will seep into my being the further i live on...hopefully it will seep in deep tonight as i study and prepare for the test, oops, i mean self expression...which i find to be liberating language...

not much new on the homefront...i tell you, the only thing i crave everyday is a bowl full of cereal with cold milk...part of me thinks this is some weird syndrome encouraged by heat...who knows...

if you would like to play the sheep and goats game, visit mr. amen's blog and either save them all or damn them to hell...i wasn't able to save very many...which makes me think i would make a terrible messiah...

2 Comments:

At 10:26 PM, Blogger bcdees47 said...

The following words seem appropriate with regard to this stage of summer Greek (not to Alsup, but to the language itself): "Kiss my ass, I've bought a boat, I'm going out to sea." ~Lyle Lovett

 
At 10:36 PM, Blogger Monica said...

oh hell yeah...i can hear jensen singing it now...no really, let's go tomorrow...do we have the funds? screw it, let's steal one...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home