Monday, September 04, 2006

the nose...it always knows...

i returned home today to find the scent in which i find to be calming awaiting me...call me crazy, which i am most assuredly so, and the scent that haunted and comforted me this past year was awaiting me upon the entrance to my room...granted, georgia had to give me my key back to get in...

nonetheless, i find it strangely comforting to come home to the same odor of love...my grandmother's house is the same way...i know what i am headed for before i ever get to the door...mostly holiday smell...but good and comforting anyway...

so here's to all of those out there who find the scent of housing comforting...it's good to be home my friends...austin kicks total booty and i love that i can find the comfort of home here...and i am glad there were a few who hung at the crown for my arrival...it's going to be a great year...love to all...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home