Monday, January 09, 2006

any 80's love song would describe it...

"there are definitely the days when just as i think i've got at least one thing figured out about you- you go and do the exact opposite of my expectations"...why oh why do i even bother? one of my most excellent friends warns me about expectations..."you should not have them- then, everything turns out to be a pleasant surprise!!" i call that pessimism in its superlative form...he calls it a safe journey...

no patch today...i am like a lab rat at this point...i have replaced unwanted behavior with other stimuli- wake up early-gym...the rest of my day is occupied with foreign language comprehension operations...so far-so good...

i am actually spending my favorite part of the day- happy hour- on wednesday with an unknown person, which is being mediated by my good friend georgy...i am not sure this would qualify as anything formal, but just "drinks"...whatever that means...i plan to take along these things: wit and sincerity...is this enough?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home