Monday, January 30, 2006

carnuba wax rocks

so? it has all been completed...the brew is over...except for the next semester which entails a regimented exegesis of the OT...so what? walk in the park...we have andy to deal with...

one interesting thing that happened to me today was my realization of my particular fascination of air force one...i cannot fully explain it, but it drives me crazy not knowing how to handle this phenomenon...suggestions?

also, i think that people are in favor of hot tamales...several people today affirmed their love for them but as elvis pointed out, even though they have "extra kick" now, cinnamon is not in the ingredients...but as i pointed out, carnuba wax is...and let me tell you, this wax is one of my personal favorites...it is also in sixlets...one of my other favorite candies...

i have nothing but love for the world right now...it is as if all the craziness of the last month has come to a screeching halt and there is silence and rest enveloping the senses...i am going to embrace that right now...it is late, but i must say- i feel good...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home