Thursday, February 01, 2007

good advice...

everyone should have someone that they can shuffle off a question or complaint to and get good feedback in return...i have that someone...i was stuck in the middle of this fantastically long paper due yesterday...here is the advice i was given...

"I think "see dick run" could make a nice thesis. You might need to add something like; "Given the narrative structure of many Gospel accounts in which the disciples come across as retarded jackasses, I argue that Jesus taught in ways analagous to elementary teaching styles such as the ubiquitous "see dick run". ps...I only understand about 40% of what I just wrote."

it was just what i needed...so i finished j-term, have four complete days to myself, and have only three weeks till the half marathon...oh yeah, and school starts on monday...and there was much rejoicing...(yeaaaaaaah)....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home