Thursday, May 10, 2007

crap...


it is crunch time...in the midst of doing all the final-ly things, i came across this picture for one of my projects...i am in the trenches of trying to convey the old and the new...it made me wonder, do we live- then die- then live again? or do we simply walk around dead until we are made alive?
methodology is important to my concrete thinking...but as i looked at this picture, i have felt this way more and more lately...dried up and in need of nourishment...maybe we are constantly being made alive- everyday...there are moments that come during the day that make me soar...and i tell you, those moments are soooo good...and then there are the moments in solidarity with others that make me wither- just like this flower...
is all of creation this connected? and we are just oblivious? too arrogant to acknowledge our frailty? i am okay today with confessing my frailty...it seems i have no other choice...the pain of those who are struggling to make it in this cruel world haunts me...agent of change i want to say...be an agent of change...in this state? can i? i guess the good reformed answer is that yes- this is exactly where i need to be- to be an agent of change...in my weakness, who is strong?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home