Thursday, June 21, 2007

favorite lines this summer- so far :)

"His laugh is made of porch swings and lemonade."

"I love the way we kiss...it's like a whole other language unto itself."

"A relationship terrarium."

"I love this art...when you look at someone and they don't look away."

"I won't even visit the singles.org page...they might trap my cookie."

"Be what you see...receive what you are." (regarding eucharist)


These quotes come from books read, conversations had, and a terrible addiction to the television show "brothers and sisters"...it's sick really...i think i watched the whole season...

1 Comments:

At 8:32 PM, Blogger PPC Young Adults said...

I'm disappointed that you didn't add my line about Floyds Knobs. . . after all, you did say you were going to blog about it. . .

By the way, can you change the link to my blog on your site? The new one is www.ramblingswithrenee.blogspot.com.

Woot!

R

 

Post a Comment

<< Home