Tuesday, September 16, 2008

timing...

when i want to write - i'm usually in the car...in this case, trapped for seven hours with nothing to do but talk to myself...radio out...mind in a frenzy...last night i talked to someone who talks to themselves as well...outloud...it made me feel better...

it's really funny when i give myself advice...yesterday, the crux of the one-sided conversation rested on my ego...i literally said out loud - "the problem is that you're ego can't handle the fact that he doesn't want you...or that he won't address it directly..." i have to say, i felt much better...not only was it a strange scenario, but it was really good advice...

i finally stuck an earpiece in my ear and listened to the pod for a while...i investigated j. timberlake a little more...in my opinion, he is an incredible, incredible musician...i think the lyrics to "damn girl" could have been a bit more expansive and inclusive - but i love "what goes around"....i decided that i liked that advice as well...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home