Wednesday, October 31, 2007

i'm ready for a new day...

i think i'm tired of saying, "it's been a shitty day..." it gets repulsive after about the thirteenth time...if my eyes are that transparent, then something's gotta give...

what is hysterical is that i live in an atmosphere of language permeated with hope and resurrection...tonight, a friend of mine just sat and asked me question after question- baiting me to unload...which is good, but it once again reinforced the problem...i need to get it out...all of it...

vomit, vomit, vomit...dry heave...vomit...rinse...

much better...

1 Comments:

At 3:21 PM, Blogger Karen Wagner said...

Even in an atmosphere of hope and resurrection, there is still the issue of our humanity. How many times do we pray to God about things, but don't ever truly let go of them. I know I am guilty of it.

I once read that everyday has two handles enjoyment and anxiety, which will you choose?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home