Wednesday, March 22, 2006

is it true?

is it possible that what we think are the answers are not even close to being valuable? are the foolish really wise? are the least really the greatest? seriously?

anyone with a flowchart on greatness via being the least, please send it to me...

ps-thursday night we begin the saga of watching the elite eight come into being- go WVA!! then, within seven days, i will be seeing death cab face to face...with an incredible date!!

pss- this is a shout out to my bro papps...you are one cool fool...

11 Comments:

At 4:05 PM, Blogger bcdees47 said...

I have no flowcharts, but I do have some lovely charts explaining double predestination.

 
At 6:22 PM, Blogger Katrina said...

who did you pick as your date?

 
At 6:51 PM, Blogger Monica said...

it is between derek, grant's beard, and a friend of mine from fallstown...i am giving it till the end of the week to decide...any late entries are welcome!!

 
At 10:11 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I say you take Froggy!!! The sexual tension between you two is exhusting...I also agree with anonymous, I am cool with a leaning towards being the shite.

 
At 6:54 AM, Blogger Monica said...

seriously? there is sexual tension between me and a myriad of males...it's spring...

 
At 9:32 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

We better get you fixed?!? I would hate to have to care for all of those darn kittens running around here.

Seriouos folks get you pets fixed, cause Bob Barker says so.

 
At 10:48 AM, Blogger astrocero said...

does this mean you are meowing, and waving your swollen bottom in the air?

bob barker is a crumudgeon!!!

 
At 10:56 AM, Blogger Monica said...

must we be so grotesque?

 
At 4:31 PM, Blogger astrocero said...

uh it was the beard?

 
At 7:56 AM, Blogger SC said...

Monica, if you want a chart of the greatest being the least, take any organisational 'family tree' and turn it upside down. Our leaders should be servants, after all.

What on earth am I talking about? Help!

 
At 10:34 PM, Blogger Monica said...

what would the world truly look like? in my greatest imagination, i cannot fathom it...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home