Tuesday, March 21, 2006

it's about freakin' time...

my friends- i know you have not missed me as much as i have missed thinking that you have missed me...the sbc/att merger has kept many of us in the dark for a few days...

i have had the greatest week of rejuvination...who wouldn't love this?


yes, that is me- that speck in the water...this might be right before my co-paddler and i decided to go for a swim- not voluntarily...


this is my co-paddler...caitlin...her family is my extended family and this was her first trip...i don't think i was a very good coach in the water- her main concern both times we went in were her 2 dollar flip flops...i lost this nice pink pullover...she kept her 2 dollar flip flops...

i would love to post more pictures, but this was my virgin post and i am very tired...either i am handicapped, or the gods of time are working against me...

ps- death cab is a week away tomorrow...derek, grant's beard, doug (from fallstown) are all in the running for being my date... the countdown is on..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home